Covid has been a challenge for all gyms
We are happy to report that we have followed all orders and suggestions and have not had any transmission of Covid in our gym.
- You must be vaccinated to enter our gym
- If you do not feel well STAY HOME
- Maintain 6 ft between yourself and others
- Wash and or sanitize hands upon entry and frequently
- Sanitize EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH before and after use with our spray and a cloth provided to you
- 1 person at a time in washroom
- Please do not come behind the desk
- Cough into your elbow or a tissue
- If you would like to visit, please use our rear outdoor area
The gym is on of the few places that everyone, regardless of size, condition or age can all exercise together.You may be a conditioned athlete, or a professional couch potato, but you can start on a safe and successful fitness program at any time in you life.
Strong muscle will increase your metabolism, strengthen your bones and support your joints. It will also make you look and feel better. Combine weight training with cardiovascular work and you will have a healthy body and feel great.
Starting out with a full body program, means you are working all your muscle groups in one day, and how many reps and sets depends on your current fitness level.
The next step means working into a split program, where you do one body part each day. The benefits are you work that muscle group harder and give it more time to rest.
Another option is hybrid training, combining functional training with aerobic work to increase the metabolism.
The truth is anything works, it's all about moving and pushing yourself a little.